* 2 eggs
* 1 c. milk
* 1/4 c. banana (about 1 banana), mashed with a fork
* 1/4 c. peanut butter
* 1/3 c. vegetable oil
* 1/4 c. frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed (left out of the freezer until it’s soft)
* 1/4 c. nonfat dry milk
* 2 1/4 c. flour
* 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
* 1 tsp. baking soda
* nonstick spray
* oven (You’ll need help from your adult assistant.)
* small bowl
* large bowl
* mixing spoon
* muffin/cupcake tin
* paper muffin/cupcake liners
* wire rack
* measuring cups and spoons
Procedures : 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
2. In a small bowl, break the eggs and use a fork to beat them a little bit.
3. In a large bowl, combine the milk, mashed banana, peanut butter, vegetable oil, apple juice, dry milk, and the eggs from the small bowl. Mix with a mixing spoon until the mixture is creamy.
4. Add the flour, baking powder, and baking soda into the large bowl. Mix again.
5. Line a muffin tine with paper liners or lightly spray with nonstick spray. Spoon in the muffin mix. Fill each muffin cup about 2/3 of the way up.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes.
7. When your muffins are finished baking, remove from muffin tin and cool them on the wire rack. Then it’s time to taste and share